Custom Sign Consultations Lead to Visual Makeovers
Posted on January 20, 2016
You need a Sign Consultation
Should you conduct regular reviews or audits of signage at your store? Yes, and for many great reasons:
- 78% of customers have chosen to enter a store based only on it signage.
- 68% of shoppers have specifically bought an item due to signage.
- Studies show that signage attractiveness directly correlates to how much time a visitor spends engaged with the subject of the signage!
- 40% of consumers have decided not to shop at a store because the poor condition of its signage caused them assume the quality of its goods or services were not of high quality.
Of course, your signage also needs to adhere not only to national laws (e.g., the Americans with Disabilities Act, or ADA), but also local rules:
- Municipal signage regulations change regularly, but many businesses are not compliant with their city’s signage codes and don’t know the rules for variances and exceptions.
For expert assistance with a consultative signage audit, look no further than Image360
Working in close collaboration with you, we’ll casting a fresh and impartial eye on what you’re displaying as we walk through your store and around it – covering the grounds, parking lot and entranceways. And, the sooner the better; any old, outdated or damaged signage might now be discouraging prospects from entering!
Better yet, we’ll help identify for you what’s missing. Many retailers are unaware of the latest advancement in signage, graphics and displays. Two examples? Ceiling and floor graphics that can turn previously unused retail “real estate” into areas that can support your branding, promote your sales, or enhance your décor!
As for any signage that may be non-compliant with local regulations, we’ll help research the rules on variances and exceptions. Similarly, if you have a special signage need or request, Image360 has the expertise needed to help you get your permit approved.
Find an Image360 near you today. A sign consultation and audit from your local Image360 Center is just a phone call away.